hey taylor go sign about another boyfriend.. oops ex that is............. carrie class all the way,voice,style..
great now if the judge for lohan would grow some and do the same
with the likes of ray a$$ lewis NOTHING
we all have rights its just most people dont know how to use them
99% of these people when facing there time to go will be begging for god ....the other 1% will already be gone
bud-------never could drink that dish water