profileDapAd&PG=MSPGEN&AP=1089300250Profile-Public-Combined-page26|SCPProfilesocial.msn.comProfileen-usProfilesocial.msn.com/profile/default.aspxsocial.msn.com/profile/default.aspx?urlName=X_TME1retnBX6N-uv3-brEDl06fJVbxqU&tab=0&ord=1&mkt=en-US&pg=260Public profileProfileProfileProfilePlease type a nickname.There was an error. Please try again later.06b588e3d046439a8dc328ffe148cd58Falsemoreen-US
WAFJ Come on people! What's the matter with everybody? Nothing new here.... Bend over and take it like a true American - you should be used to it by now - especially when it comes from all of our bought and paid for 'friends' in congress and around the world. The great "Hopey Changey" is now speaking! If they keep ge...more
WAFJ - God help us if condom stocks should fall! I bet the market would drop 300 points..... Buy condoms - that way you can get screwed safely (make sure they are not made in China - I've heard they are made out of rice paper). The best way to stop all this bull $hit is to spare anyone that can run faster than 2800 FPM...more
Who the cares who started the downfall of America.....The real problem is that our great country and its government is being bought, controlled, managed and manipulated by foreign entities which could care less what it does to our country. We have taught them well! It's amazing how our stock market drops 300+ points wh...more
BOA will screw you anytime, anywhere and anyway they can - that's why we dropped them twenty five years ago ... don't be surprised if many of the BOA top brass run for congress shortly - they definitely have the ability and the know-how on the ways to suck the people dry!
Face it people - they miscalculated and only took 70% of your worth last time. Now they are going after the remaining 30% and you can't stop it now. Thanks for the change sheeple..... I fought in two wars, and for what? Looks like the next war will be right here at home.
To report abusive content:
Select the post to go to the related message board page.