This what the Obamaphone should be all about.
Lean Democrat? I think not.
Uhmmm 0400 is no bells. After Taps (4 bells) and before Reveille (6 bells) the 1MC is typically not used, hence no bells. However if it is 4 in the afternoon or 1600 (big nand on straight up, small hand on the 4) it would be 8 bells.
Everyone knows Squids can't march. I spent 10 years in the Navy so I know. Bring those dog faces on a carrier in rough seas and see how they crawl across the flight deck.
53% of Americans pay taxes too, why are we catering to the other 47% that don't?
This isn't funny. WTF are you thinking?
I'd bone her.
Duh....don't tell them.
Suitable work? Go to McDs, be a greeter at Walmart. You have enough $$ for a computer and internet access. Take your heart off your sleeve and get a job. ANY job.