Which one is the ball?
3 days ago
Uh, ain't no-one kinda concerned about the execs making obscene salaries on the backs of $10/hr employees? Maybe
Obamacare needs tweekin', but no-one is hollerin' about a $1,000,000 pay raise to ONE individual? Seems like them $10
employees are getting free colostomies by the CEO!
China's version of "Doggie Style?" Looks a bit 'RUFF' to me!
With regards to the pastor, I got a question.. If God gets 10% of the take in church, who's pocketing the other 90%? Even our casinos here in Las Vegas can't make THAT much profit!
Plead not guilty by reason of insanity..