profileDapAd&PG=MSPGEN&AP=1089300250Profile-Public-Combined-page1|SCPProfilesocial.msn.comProfileen-usProfilesocial.msn.com/profile/default.aspxsocial.msn.com/profile/default.aspx?urlName=XsmmnX2w9kfjMd_xZZ7Z6tImClSMhwvJV&mkt=en-us0Public profileProfileProfileProfilePlease type a nickname.There was an error. Please try again later.638502899d0e479583364d38bdd7b07fFalsemoreen-US
The Supreme Court is in it as well - they will likely get a huge "donation" tomorrow to ensure it passes. Then everyone will be happy. Except for the true Americans. Google to see who Obomba nominated into the Supreme Court since he's been in office. Then we'll talk.
The only reason this Stock Market has so you call "Quadrupled" is because of the Stimilus money used to inflate it - it's all a friggin joke! I believe that the 1% people keep talking about refers to intelligent people as the other 99% are dumb as $hit!
Too bad the stock market is based on "Hope" instead of "Facts" the headlines are always the same...housing hopes, economic recovery hopes, hopes for lower unemployment figures, Europe hopes, Supreme Court hopes, Bailout hopes, new construction hopes, manufacturing hopes - BLAH BLAH BLAH - Hey Wall Street - your entire ...more
I've said this all along....it's the better of two evils...I mean Obamba vs. McCain - total set-up cause no one in their right mind wanted Palin as VP. I feel the same is happening with this election - Romney was the best they could find? I don't buy it. Infact, I don't buy anything this administration or congress has ...more