profileDapAd&PG=MSPGEN&AP=1089300250Profile-Public-Combined-page30|SCPProfilesocial.msn.comProfileen-usProfilesocial.msn.com/profile/default.aspxsocial.msn.com/profile/default.aspx?urlName=Xy8C4ButhMKH0tHWF_DeLN20oI3p18nSp&tab=0&ord=1&mkt=en-US&pg=300Public profileProfileProfileProfilePlease type a nickname.There was an error. Please try again later.099f31ca068144a5ad7f43253650f8e0Falsemoreen-US
What cars say about their owners
1) Any Hummer: "I am compensating for my small manhood" or "I'm Donald Rumsfeld, let's go invade a country and kill thousands of people"
2) Toyota Corolla: "Not only am I cheap, but I also have no imagination, so I buy what everyone else has"
3) Tesla Roadster: "I am a rich a*...more
Most people don't seem to get it, but the point of having a hybrid is not to save money, but to be a patriot by decreasing US dependency on oil for fuel. Well over 90% of the world's oil supply are controlled by countries that are led by cruel dictators whom have no regard for human rights and are hostile to the United...more
1) Matte Paint: definitely cool, but it also tells everyone that you're a prick who enjoys washing your car everyday to keep the paint fresh
2) Gullwing/Scissor Doors: seriously uncool on any car that doesn't come with them as standard, you're basically saying "I'm a loser who can't afford a Merc SLS or Lambo but wa...more
I for one, think there's no one single safe speed, the "safe speed" depends on way too many factors like
1) experience and skill of the driver (for instance, a 25 year-old Formula 1 driver can drive faster than an 80-year old man with hearing aids and still be safe)
2) capabilities of the car (for instance, a n...more
Democrats want shared sacrifice, they don't want to slash unemployment, welfare, and social services unless the wealthy coughs up more money in taxes. Republicans don't believe in taxes, and thinks anyone who needs life-support from the government is a lazy bum who deserves to die. It's a fundamental difference in ideo...more
For a car to become a classic, it must have at least some of the following attributes:
1) performs well, at least for its day
2) have classic good looks (i.e. sweeping body lines, flared fenders, smooth roofline, etc)
3) unique design feature (such as the gullwing doors of the original 300SL)
4) venerable p...more
The Kia Soul, Subaru Outback and Ford Taurus definitely don't belong on this list, for the following reasons:
Kia Soul: styling is far too hip for old people. Plus it's a tiny hatchback, and how many old people do you know of would drive a small car when they can buy something much larger?
Subaru Outback: t...more
Things that GM need to improve on from the current model:
1) Chassis: ditch the use of cheap plastic and fiberglass for the body. Start using aluminum monocoque chassis with carbon fiber panels for both increased stiffness and lighter weight, like a real sports car should
2) Design a better gearbox: the cur...more
To report abusive content:
Select the post to go to the related message board page.